Sunday, June 1, 2014

Things I Could Not Put Down: May

Hello all my beautiful people. Well todays June 1st! Can you really believe it. Like I swear May went by so fast you coulda missed it in a blink!

I swear time just goes by so fast. Its so true what they say, while you're in high school time goes slow, but the second you're out of it.. the real world takes you under its wing and time just flies by. To think of all the things that happen in a month, and how quickly transitions and changes occur. And now look, all those things may not even matter, or stress you out, or you may not even be thinking about them by the time June is up.

We really need to understand that life just keeps going, regardless of you're situation. And though it may not feel like it, every moment that passes, you grow.
In a months time new experiences and lessons can be learned. Things that we may not think about today, may affect us by the end of the month. Its so unpredictable, even if you lead a predictable life.

On that note... 
Summer is defiantly on its way, and I wanted to share some of my favourite items that I could not put down this past month.




Some of these are oldies but goodies, things I re-found in my collection!


MAC Blush in Peachykeen - let me tell you something, for me using this blush for as long as I've had it, I'm shocked I have not hit pan yet! This is the perfect everyday blush, it goes with so many looks. It has a slight sheen to it, but nothing to crazy. I still load up with highlighter on top. It just makes your cheeks look beautifully flushed. This baby is something that I'll keep going to for a long while.





MAC Bronzer in Golden. Now I have actually been using this to lightly contour my face. For day to day I don't like a strong contour, just enough though that my face doesn't look like a water balloon. (Chubby cheek problems). It has the slightest bit of shimmer in it, but not noticeable enough that you could not contour with it.


MAC Pressed Powder in NW20 - Again, you can see how much I've been loving this lately. Hit pan on this baby awhile ago actually. It is a great setting powder because it is so sheer it does not cake up your face, yet gives you a tiny wee bit of extra coverage.


Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten - Do I really need to say why this is a favourite. I constantly am going back and forth with this eyeshadow. I always want to venture out to something different but this month especially I full on gravitated towards this shadow nearly everyday. Its beautiful, if you don't have it already, you've been sleeping under a rock and need it in yo life.


MAC Prep + Prime in Radiant Rose - I lovvvvve this. On days that I don't feel like I need the intense coverage of the ProLongWear, this is perfect. It brightens, its beautiful, and leaves your skin naturally glowing.


Benefit Watts Up! - Now this is for the days where I want a bit more then the day to day glow. This is my go to if I feel like my skin is looking a bit dull and, well boring. I add this after foundation and before setting powder. It gives such a beautiful intense highlight. Its super creamy and blends into the skin flawlessly. You dry girls will especially like this. I luh it kay.


Whitening Lightning - Color Your Smile in Salmon. What can I say, I've been loving orange this spring. And this gloss does this trend justice. Aside from the amazing formula of these glosses that have everyone and their momma talking about, the color is so beautiful alone or overtop of a nude lipstick!


Africa Sleeps Lip Balm - Now I don't even know if I should be putting this in here. But I have to, because this is hands down the BEST lip balm I have ever used. It was given to me as a gift by a local woman and I must say; this has cured my dry lip problem that I have been struggling with for months. The ingredients are 98% organic and leaves your lips supple for HOURS. Its amazing, and homemade. I can't get enough. Now I just need to figure out where to buy it.


AG Moisture & Shine Hair Gloss - Lastly is a hair product. This stuff has saved my hair so much this month. Sometimes, since I have such thick hair, even while straight it can be a bit.. well frizzy and insane (& who wants that). This stuff tames it and a little goes such a long way! A pea size amount that I work through the ends leaves my hair soft and tangle free. Defiantly check it out if you have a bit of a frizz problem like myself!


Love, Love

K Find me here otherwise! INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // TWITTER // YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment